The 20th edition of SATTE, South Asia’s leading travel & tourism event, is scheduled to be held in New Delhi at Pragati Maidan from 16-18 January 2013.
While India is proving to be one of the fastest growing markets for the Travel & Tourism in the world, SATTE - India‘s first and by far the biggest tourism event clearly recognizes the growing importance of India as a B2B Travel and Tourism destination and promises to be a must attend event with loads of travel contracting opportunities for sellers and buyers from India and around the globe.
With an opportunity to meet and conduct business with targeted 6500 travel agents and tour operators (buyers) from all over India and neighboring markets, it’s the perfect opportunity to buy and sell all streams of Indian Travel and Tourism. Outbound, Inbound and Domestic.
SATTE 2012 reinforced its premier position with a record 19th edition. Serving the inbound, domestic and outbound markets, the show witnessed the presence of the travel & tourism industry from 33 Countries, 23 States and most Indian & International hotel chains as well as airlines who interacted with 6,249 unique qualified buyers & sellers.
Why participate at SATTE 2013
- Spread over 16,500 sqm. gross area, SATTE 2013 will occupy over 7,000 sqm. of net space, making it one of the biggest travel shows of Asia. A growth of over 15%.
- Meet with decision makers from travel agencies, tour operator companies, MICE planners serving Indian inbound, outbound and domestic tourism all under one roof.
- SATTE 2013 will be 3 full days of exhibiting and 2 days of setup thus offering more build time and interaction with buyers.
- Face-to-face contact with existing clients and potential future business partners through unrivalled networking opportunities and pre-scheduled appointments.
- SATTE 2013 is being supported by all leading travel trade association such as TAAI, TAFI, ADTOI, ATTOI, IATO among others.